February 24, 2016

A new chapter

It's been a while since my last post - blog related - on any platform and I am so keen to be able to get back to writing!

My journey and personal growth in the last 24 months has been amazing and I am very grateful for the people in my life who has been there in different ways, every step of the way. We are all so busy with life, kids, relationships, work etc. and although none of my reasons might deem a legitimate reason for this long abstinence from my 2 big passions in life, the time off has put things in perspective and I honestly feel that I couldn't be in a better position than I am now to be able to do the best work of my career.

It really is an amazing thing when a passion and a career come together.

So here I am. Back to writing. Motivated, empowered and more ambitious than ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment